Compact Freezer. Lg Electronics 25.0 Cu Ft French Door Refrigerator. Haier Freezer White 3.5 Cu Ft.
- have the property of being packable or of compacting easily; "This powder compacts easily"; "Such odd-shaped items do not pack well"
- Having all the necessary components or features neatly fitted into a small space
- (of a person or animal) Small, solid, and well-proportioned
- a small cosmetics case with a mirror; to be carried in a woman's purse
- Closely and neatly packed together; dense
- Pokemon has 493 (as of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl) distinctive fictional species classified as the titular Pokemon.
- A refrigerated compartment, cabinet, or room for preserving food at very low temperatures
- A device for making frozen desserts such as ice cream or sherbet
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- deep-freeze: electric refrigerator (trade name Deepfreeze) in which food is frozen and stored for long periods of time
Meatballs: Ambush of the Fork
I went out to Costco yesterday and bought a nice big load of ground beef. I then helped my dad split it into 100g servings for individual packaging and storage in the freezer.
My first project with the ground beef was to make meatballs. Since I was hand-rolling them, I figured I could add a small cube of cheddar cheese to the centre of each one. The result is as you see here.
The recipe is simple, but then again, I am an amateur at this (I hadn't handled raw meat before this).
The following recipe produces 8~10 meatballs and, along with some toast, should serve one person. Maybe even two people, if they're not starving.
Tools: a broiler oven of some sort, a bowl, a mixing implement (a fork will do fine), a knife for cutting cheese
1. Cut up some cheddar cheese into roughly 1.5cm cubes; I usually make about 12 (which will leave a few extra at the end). Set them aside.
2. In a bowl, mix 200g of thawed ground beef with four dashes of Worcestershire sauce, one teaspoon of onion powder, half a teaspoon of black pepper, and any other seasonings as desired (I cheated a bit and used a teaspoon of Mrs. Dash). Make sure the sauce and seasonings are evenly distributed.
3. Pick up some of the beef, roll into a ball, and press it flat. Repeat until it's reasonably compacted together and doesn't crumble. Take a cube of cheese, place it into the middle, and shape the beef around the cheese. Add more beef to the ball as needed to completely wrap the cheese. Roll and compact again until it's firm. Yay! You've made a meatball.
4. Repeat step 3 until you've run out of ground beef, placing the meatballs on the tray for the broiler.
5. Put the loaded tray into the broiler oven. Broil for 10 minutes.
6. After 10 minutes, check on the meatballs. They should already be thoroughly cooked; some may have cheese leaking out of them. It's up to you if you want to broil them for a bit longer before removing them from the oven and serving them.
7. Serve with toasted bread. Or don't. It's good for soaking up the beefy juices and whatnot in the broiler tray, though (not that it's necessarily all that healthy for you).
LED Strip with waterproof
Our Aluminum Profile LED Strip Lighting System addresses these issues, with a neat series of lighting units. With 12 volts operation, a low profile and ultra-bright, white LED's projecting no heat or UV, the system is perfect in any display situation and especially ideal for refrigerated displays, bar and freezer cabinets, as no extra cooling capacity is required to compensate for the tiny amount of heat generated by the light fittings.
1. Color is available in: White, warm white, red, green, blue, yellow,
4. Compact size: Length 50cm/100cm X 2.4cm width X. 1.0cm height
5. LED Q'ty: 54leds(0.5m), and 108leds(1m)
6. Up to 200+ lumens (0.5m white), and 400+ lumens (1m white)
7. Working voltage: 12VDC
Refrigerated display lighting
Bar and freezer cabinets
01) Voltage: 12volts
02) LED Strip Length: 50cm (19.68 ")
03) LED count: 30 LED, separable every 3 LEDs
04) Operating Temperatures: -30C ~ +70C
05) Colors available: warm white, white, red, green, blue, and yellow
03) Night Clubs
04) LED Signage
05) Channel Letters
06) Concealed Accent Lighting
07) Architectural Lighting
08) Border Lighting
09) Cove Lighting
10) Decorative Lighting
11) Edge Lighting
12) Landscape Lighting
13) Step Lighting
14) Walkway Lighting
15) Outdoor Signs
freezers ice cream
42 inch side by side refrigerator
lg french door refrigerator counter depth
over refrigerator cabinet
stainless steel refrigerator handles