Refrigerant Products. Refrigeration Installations
- any substance used to provide cooling (as in a refrigerator)
- Causing cooling or refrigeration
- causing cooling or freezing; "a refrigerant substance such as ice or solid carbon dioxide"
- (refrigeration) the process of cooling or freezing (e.g., food) for preservative purposes
- An article or substance that is manufactured or refined for sale
- A thing or person that is the result of an action or process
- (product) merchandise: commodities offered for sale; "good business depends on having good merchandise"; "that store offers a variety of products"
- (product) a quantity obtained by multiplication; "the product of 2 and 3 is 6"
- A substance produced during a natural, chemical, or manufacturing process
- (product) an artifact that has been created by someone or some process; "they improve their product every year"; "they export most of their agricultural production"
more shots of yummy fruis below:
The raspberry or hindberry is the edible fruit of a multitude of plant species in the genus Rubus.
Raspberries are grown for the fresh fruit market and for commercial processing into individually quick frozen (IQF) fruit, puree, juice, or as dried fruit used in a variety of grocery products, like jam.
Raspberries are very vigorous and can be locally invasive. They propagate using basal shoots (also known as suckers).
Raspberries provide health protection against several human diseases.
Raspberries rank near the top of all fruits for antioxidant strength. Antioxidant and antiproliferative (chemopreventive) effects against cancer have been linked to the amount of phenolics and flavonoids.
Raspberries are a low-glycemic index food, as are most other berries.
Raspberries are a rich source of vitamin C and dietary fibre.
The red raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus) has been used in folk remedies.
the healthful properties in the leaves, root and bark are so valuable, raspberry is known as the "Woman's Herb". The leaves can be used fresh or dried in herbal and medicinal teas.
Raspberry leaf tea will enrich the mother's milk, especially during periods when the baby is going through a growth spurt. Red raspberry tea with red clover promotes fertility in men and women, prevents post-partum depression and hypertension, and with blessed thistle, increases breast- milk production.
Raspberry leaves (and fruit) are rich in citric acid, malic acid, tartaric acid, citrate, malate and tartarate of iron, potassium and calcium, calcium and potassium chloride, sulphate and phosphate, pectin, fragrine (an alkaloid that tones the tissues), a volatile oil, vitamins A, B, C, E, and fructose. The action is astringent, tonic, refrigerant, parturient, hemostatic, anti-septic, anti-abortient, anti-gonorrheal, anti-leucorrheal and anti-malarial.
Diarrhea, thrush, sore throat, canker sores, dysentery, urinary complaint, cold and fever sufferers find red raspberry tea is a reliable remedy.
Abundant in potassium, calcium, and magnesium, it is also rich in all important trace minerals such as manganese, zinc, iron and chromium. Raspberry leaf tea is a gentle, soothing, nourishing drink - morning, noon and night.
Mary Lombardo - 2011 Women of Innovation Finalist
Mary Lombardo, Director Engineering
Mary Lombardo is an executive with over twenty-four years of UTC experience. She is currently the Director, Engineering, Materials Technology, in the newly established Technology and and Components unit at Carrier Corporation. In this role, Mary will be responsible for assuring that Carrier achieves and expands a position of leadership in the development and implementation of Materials Technology, including metallurgy, coatings, tribology, corrosion resistant materials, plastics, refrigerants and manufacturing process technology, thus ensuring product differentiation in performance, compactness and cost. Prior to this appointment, Mary was Director, Supply Chain Management where she was responsible for leading the commodity management teams at Carrier and had responsibility for over $4Billion in spending in global product and non-product categories
menards appliances refrigerators
how to defrost freezer quickly
chest freezers energy star
ice cream display freezers
freezer thermostat control
blank fridge magnets